Gourmet Tuna Casserole with Terrapin Wine
Savory and delicious, with garlic, white wine, and Gouda cheese. Not your momma’s Tuna Casserole. Purchase Terrapin here
1 or 2 cans of tuna, drained, or 3 cups shredded chicken or turkey
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Butter
1 Medium onion
3 cloves minced garlic
6 oz – 8 oz mini Bella mushrooms, sliced
4 oz Cream cheese, softened
½ Cup Sour cream
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
¾ Cup Milk
½ cup Linganore Terrapin wine
2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
8 oz pasta, cooked (we used egg noodles)
8 oz Shredded Gouda cheese
1 Cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 and cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil and butter in a sauté pan, add in onion, garlic, and sauté until translucent. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté until tender.
- In a large bowl, mix tuna, cream cheese, sour cream, Cream of Mushroom soup, milk, Linganore Terrapin wine, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Once combined well, add ingredients from sauté pan and cooked pasta. Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into a greased dish and sprinkle cheese on top, then breadcrumbs over the cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes. Enjoy!