WE ARE SO THRILLED TO INVITE YOU ALL BACK TO OUR GROUNDS!
Per the Governor’s Stage-Two of the ‘Maryland Strong’ – Roadmap to Recovery, our winery grounds are open.
IN THE WINERY:
- As we continue to use safe business practices, reducing risk to our customers and employees, all customers and employees are expected to wear protective facemasks in the Tasting Room of the winery and maintain social distancing.
- The number of people allowed in the tasting room is limited to 50% capacity.
- We are now offering “Private Wine-Tastings,” online only. Visit here for more information, and to make a reservation.
ON THE WINERY GROUNDS:
- We have 20 acres of outside seating on the winery grounds, with safe distancing practices maintained. No more than 6 people at a table and groups may not be larger than 20.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized between users.
- Outdoor tables are limited, but we have plenty of grounds (20 acres) to enjoy being outside with blankets, chairs, tables, and tents that you may bring.
- Because of our License, outside alcohol is not permitted on our grounds.
- Wine purchases may be made online for shipping via UPS, local delivery, or pick up in the Tasting Room.
- We will continue our discounted shipping on all online orders.
- You can place a to-go order by selecting “Pick up in Mt. Airy” in our online store.
We thank you for your understanding and continued patronage.
In 1972, amidst rolling hills, dairy cows, and cornfields, a small vineyard was planted in the fertile soils of an old dairy farm. That one small vineyard has proudly become Linganore Winecellars. Now operated by the founder’s children, we welcome you to share in our growing family tradition. Linganore Winecellars cordially invites you to partake in an enjoyable and relaxed afternoon tasting our award-winning wines produced by our fertile soils, abundant sunshine, and skilled winemakers.
Linganore's Indulgence red wine is a semi-sweet wine infused with natural chocolate. It's perfect when paired with desserts, or as part this delicious red wine hot chocolate in... Read More
Liz’s Chestnut Stuffing Need a new stuffing recipe for your holiday? We’ve got one just for you! This flavorful recipe made with chestnuts is an Italian classic, although... Read More