Update: May 28, 2020
WE ARE SO THRILLED TO INVITE YOU ALL BACK TO OUR GROUNDS!
Per the Governor’s Stage-One of the ‘Maryland Strong’ – Roadmap to Recovery, our winery grounds will be reopening this weekend.
IN THE WINERY:
- As we continue to use safe business practices, reducing risk to our customers and employees, all customers and employees are expected to wear protective facemasks in the Tasting Room of the winery, and maintain social distancing.
- The number of people allowed in the tasting room is limited to 50% capacity.
- We are still not offering wine-tastings at this time; however, you may purchase your wine and glasses (if you don’t have them), in the building.
ON THE WINERY GROUNDS:
- We are now able to allow outside seating on the winery grounds, with safe distancing practices maintained. No more than 6 people at a table and groups may not be larger than 10.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized between users.
- Outdoor tables are limited, but we have plenty of grounds (over 10 acres) to enjoy being outside with blankets, chairs, and tables that you may bring.
- Wine purchases may be made online for shipping via UPS, local delivery, or pick up in the Tasting Room.
- We will continue our discounted shipping on all online orders.
- You can place a to-go order by selecting “Pick up in Mt. Airy” in our online store.
We thank you for your understanding and continued patronage.
In 1972, amidst rolling hills, dairy cows, and corn fields, a small vineyard was planted in the fertile soils of an old dairy farm. That one small vineyard has proudly become Linganore Winecellars. Now operated by the sons of the founders, we welcome you to share in our growing family tradition. Linganore Winecellars cordially invites you to partake in an enjoyable and relaxed afternoon tasting our award winning wines produced by our fertile soils, abundant sunshine and skilled winemakers.
This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below: Password:... Read More
By Karen Pennington One of my favorite parts of a wedding is the Champagne toast. How cool it is to drink a toast to the newly wedded couple! I love the idea of a bestie (or two!)... Read More