TO OUR MARYLAND VINEYARD
WE ARE OPEN WITH PLENTY OF ROOM FOR SAFE DISTANCING!
IN THE WINERY
- As Maryland’s Governor has now released mandated restrictions, wearing a mask indoors is now optional. We will continue to use safe business practices, reducing risk to our customers and employees by following all guidelines that may occur during this transitional period.
- We are offering 3 different options for both Private Wine-Tastings and Tour & Tasting Experiences. Visit here for more information, and to make a reservation online, before arrival.
ON THE WINERY GROUNDS
- We have 20 acres of outside seating on the winery grounds.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized between users.
- Outdoor tables are limited, but we have plenty of grounds to enjoy being outside with blankets, chairs, tables, and tents that you may bring.
- Because of our License, bringing alcohol to our grounds that has not been purchased at the winery or brewery the day of your visit, is prohibited.
- Online wine purchases are available with three delivery options: Shipping, local delivery, or pick up at the winery.
- We will continue our discounted shipping on all online orders.
- You can place a to-go order by selecting “Pick up at Linganore Winecellars” in our online store.
We thank you for your understanding and continued patronage.