BUS GROUPS FOR FESTIVALS AT LINGANORE WINECELLARS
Festival Bus Group Perks
- Verified Guest List: no paper tickets that will be lost, forgotten, or stolen.
- No Online Ticketing Fees: saves an average of $5 per person!
- FREE Driver Ticket: saves $32.50.
- FREE Organizer Ticket (large bus groups only): saves $37.50.
- Reserved Parking: the front parking lot is reserved for bus group access only.
- Personalized Check-In: everyone will need to remain on the bus and have their ID out to be checked and then will receive a wristband before exiting the bus.
- Private Bus Group Entrance: you and your guests do not have to wait in any of the admission lines and may enter the festival immediately after check in.
Bus Group Guidelines
- Mini Bus Groups: Minimum purchase of 10 tickets (this does not include the driver & organizer. The driver ticket is a DD ticket.)
- Bus Groups: Minimum purchase of 20 tickets (this does not include the driver & organizer. The driver ticket is a DD ticket.)
- Last day to purchase bus group tickets is by 11:59PM the Tuesday prior to the event.
- Bus Group tickets may ONLY be used for guests on the bus. Late arrivals not on the bus will NOT be permitted to use bus group tickets at the main entrance.
ABOUT PURCHASING BUS PASSES
To purchase tickets:
1. Head over to Eventbrite to purchase tickets.
2. Select your desired date.
3. At the top of the tickets page, enter the promo code “MINIBUS” for groups of 10-19, and “BUSGROUP” for groups of 20+.
5. Add your desired number of tickets and complimentary driver ticket. Large bus groups will also have the option to add one complimentary organizer ticket.
6. Click Check Out to complete your transaction.
- Bus group tickets are ‘will-call’, meaning you will NOT receive paper tickets for your order. The organizer will not need anything but the order confirmation with them upon check in.
- Bus group tickets will not sell out, so please do not place your order until you have your final headcount, as the system will not allow you to add additional guests to an order that has already been placed.
- If you have multiple busses coming to an event, please process each bus group as an individual transaction and under the organizers name that will be aboard the bus during check in. This will ensure that the organizer and driver for each bus will be able to enter the festival.
Everyone must be on the bus at time of check in, there are NO refunds for unused admission passes.
THE DRIVER AND ORGANIZER ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE MINIMUM PURCHASE QUANTITY
Group check-in is done only by the organizer name and the quantity of admission passes purchased. All guests with bus group tickets MUST be present and checked in on the bus upon arrival. If the organizer of your bus group would like to remain boarded and wait for someone that missed the bus to arrive, they may do so. However, if someone arrives after a bus has been checked in they will not be able to enter the festival and we will not refund their ticket.
When your bus group arrives, your driver will be directed to stay to the right at the Y on our driveway, where you will be directed past our Top Gate by the yellow and white tent, down and around to our lower gate parking lot (this makes it easier for buses to exit our grounds). One of our staff members will board your bus to review our policies and check-in procedures.
- The bus driver will be red-banded, meaning that they may not buy or consume any alcohol.
- Guests will remain on board during check in and should have their government photo ID out to be checked by our staff. At that time, each guest will receive their wristband to enter the grounds.
- To ensure prompt check-in for all bus groups, we ask that guests and drivers not open the exterior side compartments or start unloading luggage until check-in is completed.
- Once a person has been checked in they may immediately enter the festival through the Bus Group entrance, without having to wait in admission lines! Reminder: All bags and coolers will be searched.
- Any outside alcohol or open containers of any kind will be disposed of.
- Bus tickets are not the same as VIP tickets.
Guidelines for larger festivals:
1. Gates will open one hour prior to the start of the festival.
2. Lawn space and picnic tables are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. Our festivals are held rain or shine, and we do not offer refunds due to weather.
4. Please NOTE: All bags and coolers will be searched.
5. Everyone 18 and over must have a government-issued photo ID to enter.
What can be brought in?
-Blankets and/or chairs to sit on
-Pop-up tents (max size: 10’ x 10’) and umbrellas
-Tents and umbrellas may only be set-up in a designated tent area on the lawn.
-Food, coolers, and non-alcoholic beverages in factory sealed containers such as bottled water, juice boxes, and soda cans.
What is prohibited?
–No open containers of any kind Including but not limited to water, juice, and tea. Staff members are not permitted to smell or taste any open containers to verify or approve their contents.
-No Alcoholic beverages. Per Maryland State Law, no alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the premises.
-All bags and coolers will be searched. All outside alcohol or open containers of any kind will be disposed of.
-No Grills or cooking devices (e.g. warmers, hot plates, open flames, or broilers…)
-No Generators, or devices that need electricity.
-No Radios or speakers for music other than festival music.
If you would like more information, feel free to call us at 301-831-5889 or email BusGroups@LinganoreWines.com.