BUS GROUPS FOR FESTIVALS AT LINGANORE WINECELLARS
Thank you for your inquiry regarding Bus Groups at our festivals. Everything is listed on our website for our Bus Group perks, policies, and procedures (including the link to purchase passes) kindly see below for the details.
Festival Bus Group Perks
- Guestlist, with no tickets, to be lost, forgotten, or scalped.
- No additional online service fee (saves about $5 per person)
- The driver gets into the event for free (saves $32.50)
- The organizer gets into the event for free (saves $37.50)
- The front parking lot is reserved for Bus parking only. (You and your guests do not have to carry coolers, tents, and chairs from field parking.)
- Check-in, your guests and you will be checked in at the bus, where you will receive your wristbands and glasses.
- Entrance, you and your guests do not have to wait in any of the admission lines and may enter the festival immediately after check-in.
ALL BUS GROUP ADMISSION PASSES WILL BE SOLD ON OUR ONLINE STORE
ABOUT PURCHASING BUS PASSES
Please note that the admission passes will not sell out, so please do not place your order until you have your FINAL HEADCOUNT. As the system will not allow you to add additional guests to an order that has already been placed. If you have multiple busses coming to an event, please process each bus group as an individual transaction and under the organizer’s name that will be aboard the bus during check-in. This will ensure that the organizer and driver for each bus will be able to enter the festival.
All bus group admission passes must be purchased from our online store by 11:59pmET on Tuesday the week of the event. Kindly see the chart below for prices, minimum purchase quantities, and the last day to purchase. Please note that the minimum purchase quantity per bus does not include children 17 and under, the organizer (1), and driver (1), who get into the event for free.
Want to enjoy Linganore wines on the bus ride to the festival? Bus group organizers can purchase Linganore wine with a 7% discount and we’ll ship it to you in time for you to leave. Wine glass lanyards and other merchandise are also available. Please call 301-831-5889 to place your order.
NO ADDITIONAL SERVICE, ONLINE, OR PROCESSING FEES ARE ADDED TO THE ADMISSION PRICE
Dates: October 9 & 10, 2021
Times: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Purchase By Date: October 5, 2021
Minimum Purchase: 20
Admission: $37.50 Per Person
THE DRIVER AND ORGANIZER ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE MINIMUM PURCHASE QUANTITY
ALL PASSENGERS MUST BE ON THE BUS AT THE TIME OF CHECK-IN. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR UNUSED ADMISSION PASSES.
We do not keep a guest list and group check-in is done only by the organizer name and the quantity of admission passes purchased. If the members of your bus group would like to remain boarded and wait to be checked in for the person(s) that missed the bus they may do so. However, if someone arrives after a bus has been checked in they will not be able to enter the festival and we will not refund their ticket.
When your bus group arrives, your driver will be directed to stay to the right at the Y on our driveway. Where you will be directed past our Top Gate by the yellow and white tent, down and around to our lower gate parking lot (this makes it easier for buses to exit our grounds). One of our staff members will board your bus to review our policies and check-in procedures.
- The driver will be red-banded meaning that they may not buy or consume any alcohol.
- Everyone will need to exit the bus with only their Government issued Photo ID. So, they may be checked in, receive their admission wristband and a festival glass.
- The bus may be re-boarded once everyone has exited and has been checked in.
- To ensure prompt check-in for all bus groups we ask that guests and drivers not open the exterior side compartments or start unloading luggage until check-in is completed.
- Guests will have the opportunity to gather their belongings once everyone has been checked in.
- Once a person has been checked in they may immediately enter the festival through the VIP entrance, without having to wait in admission lines!
- All bags and coolers will be searched.
- Any outside alcohol or open containers of any kind will be disposed of.
Guidelines for our larger festivals:
- Gates will open one hour prior to the start of the festival.
- Lawn space and picnic tables are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Our festivals are held rain or shine, and we do not offer refunds due to weather.
- Please NOTE: All bags and coolers will be searched.
- Everyone 18 and over must have a government-issued photo ID to enter.
What can be brought in?
- Blankets and/or chairs to sit on
- Pop-up tents (max size: 10’ x 10’) and umbrellas
- Tents and umbrellas may only be set-up in a designated tent area on the lawn.
- Food, coolers, and non-alcoholic beverages in factory sealed containers such as bottled water, juice boxes, and soda cans.
What is prohibited?
- No open containers of any kind
- Including but not limited to water, juice, and tea. Staff members are not permitted to smell or taste any open containers to verify or approve their contents.
- No Alcoholic beverages. Per Maryland State Law, no alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the premises.
- All bags and coolers will be searched.
- All outside alcohol or open containers of any kind will be disposed of.
- No Grills or cooking devices (e.g. warmers, hot plates, open flames, or broilers…)
- No Generators, or devices that need electricity.
- No Pets.
- No Radios or speakers for music other than festival music.
If you would like more information, feel free to call us at 301-831-5889 or email BusGroups@LinganoreWines.com.