SUMMER REGGAE WINE & MUSIC FESTIVAL
Come celebrate the largest and longest-running Reggae Festival on the Mid-Atlantic Coast. Join us at Linganore Winecellars for the Summer Reggae Wine & Music Festival. Enjoy a relaxing day of listening to live bands, sampling Linganore’s delicious wines, authentic island cuisine, and hand-crafted goods from around the world. Get your Reggae on at Linganore Winecellars’ Summer Reggae Wine Music and Art Festival!
“TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT”
“If you are trying to buy tickets, please be aware of scammers. If something seems off send us a message and we’ll investigate. Name changes on the tickets are not necessary and do not cost money.”
General Admission Ticket Includes:
- Samples of 19 different wines, varying from dry to sweet to fruit wine
- Live music from 10 AM-6 PM, featuring two live bands per day
- Food & shopping from over 40 local vendors and artisans
- Full bottle sales available at the Pavilion and inside the Tasting Room
- All-day access to the winery grounds to hang out, sample, and enjoy!
VIP Admission Ticket Includes:
- All of the General Admission perks, PLUS
- Separate VIP Entry into the festival- no long wait!
- Access to the air-conditioned Abisso Hall for seating
- Specialty indoor tasting featuring 6 additional wines and specialty beer samples
- Indoor restroom facilities for VIP ticket holders only
Children 17 years of age and under are FREE and do not require a ticket.
Interested in Attending with a Bus Group? Click Here for More Information.
NO PETS, NO OPEN CONTAINERS, NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL. THE DOG PARK WILL BE CLOSED DURING FESTIVALS.
No refunds. The event is rain or shine. Saturday tickets can only be used for entry on Saturday. Sunday tickets can only be used for entry on Sunday. Tickets are not transferable to another festival.
We have taken measures to help ensure the health and wellbeing of all guests and staff during the Summer Reggae Festival. Linganore Winecellars will abide by and enforce all required state and local requirements regarding COVID-19.