Dairy-Free Cashew Cheese with White Wine
- 1 cup raw cashews, soak 3 hours or overnight
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Linganore Terrapin Wine
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- FLAVOR OPTIONS
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- ⅓ cup green onion, chopped
- Drain and rinse the soaked cashews. Place in a high-powered blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
For Flavored Versions
Roasted Red Pepper – omit water; add chopped red pepper and pulse or blend into cashew cheese base.
Green Onion – pulse chopped green onions into cashew cheese base.