We are so excited about our newest event, happening this Sunday, December 8th. Our Abisso Hall will be transformed into a Winter Wonderland, complete with holiday music, great shopping and delicious food- and of course Linganore wine!
We selected some of our favorite vendors to create a holiday shopping experience that allows you to relax, have fun and get great gifts for those on your list.
Check out these great vendors:
Tastefully Simple Dianne’s Crystal Reflections
My Corner Attic Livingston Photography
Handmade cat and dog toys, bibs, adult and childrens’ aprons, too.
Food Available for Purchase from:
Take a chance and win a great gift.
We will also be holding a raffle to benefit the Maryland Food Bank. Raffle tickets are $2 or 3 for $5.
Raffle items include:
- Two tickets to a barrel tasting with one of the owners of Linganore Winecellars, Anthony or Eric Aellen
- Wine and Food Pairing for 2
- Box of 15 3oz crab cakes from Kent Island Crab Cakes
- Pair of wine glasses from H. Sipes Studio
- Gift set of wine accessories from A Reason to Wine
- A $25 gift certificate to Origami Owl
- 4 pack of mini Christmas Candles from By the Bay Botanicals
- Etched mirror and crystal home decor from Dianne’s Crystal reflections & a fiber wrapped aromatherapy soap from Alpaca Flair
- A stunning necklace and earring set from Garbs for Good
To see pictures of raffle items and to invite friends to our event go to our facebook event page.