Christmas in the Barn
We are so excited about our newest event, happening this Sunday, December 8th. Our Abisso Hall will be transformed into a Winter Wonderland, complete with holiday music, great shopping and delicious food- and of course Linganore wine!
We selected some of our favorite vendors to create a holiday shopping experience that allows you to relax, have fun and get great gifts for those on your list.
Check out these great vendors:
A Reason to Wine Author: Ken Lang
Alpaca Flair By the Bay Botanicals
Garbs for Good Stella and Dot
Synergie Arts Origami Owl
Tastefully Simple Dianne’s Crystal Reflections
My Corner Attic Livingston Photography
H. Sipes Studio Mom & Me Gourds
Handmade cat and dog toys, bibs, adult and childrens’ aprons, too.
Food Available for Purchase from:
Kent Island Crab Cakes The Grills on Us From Momma’s Kitchen
Take a chance and win a great gift.
We will also be holding a raffle to benefit the Maryland Food Bank. Raffle tickets are $2 or 3 for $5.
Raffle items include:
- Two tickets to a barrel tasting with one of the owners of Linganore Winecellars, Anthony or Eric Aellen
- Wine and Food Pairing for 2
- Box of 15 3oz crab cakes from Kent Island Crab Cakes
- Pair of wine glasses from H. Sipes Studio
- Gift set of wine accessories from A Reason to Wine
- A $25 gift certificate to Origami Owl
- 4 pack of mini Christmas Candles from By the Bay Botanicals
- Etched mirror and crystal home decor from Dianne’s Crystal reflections & a fiber wrapped aromatherapy soap from Alpaca Flair
- A stunning necklace and earring set from Garbs for Good
To see pictures of raffle items and to invite friends to our event go to our facebook event page.
Tags: christmas, linganore, Linganore Winecellars, maryland wine, maryland winery, wine, wine tasting, winery