Chocolate Raspberry Brownies with Raspberry Ganache
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BROWNIES WITH RASPBERRY GANACHE
- 1 box Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie mix
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Raspberry wine for brownies
- 1 cup Raspberry wine for Ganache
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry jam, seedless
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 small pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease bottom and sides of 8×8 baking dish.
- Melt butter in a microwavable bowl. Set aside.
- In a saute pan, add 1 cup of Raspberry wine and 2 Tbsp. of Raspberry Jelly. Simmer until reduced by more than half (about 1/3 cup). Let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add Brownie mix, butter, raspberry wine/jelly mix, water, and egg. Pour into a baking dish, and bake for 1 hour.
- While the brownies are baking, it’s time to make the ganache. In the same saucepan, add 1 cup Raspberry wine, 1 Tbsp Raspberry jelly, and salt. Simmer until it is reduced to about 1/3 of a cup. Add 1 cup of Nestle’s chocolate chips and evaporated milk. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
- When the brownies are done, pour the ganache on top. For a nice Valentine’s Day touch, cut a small heart out of a piece of paper. Using the non-paper part of the heart image, place paper over a piece of brownie, and using a strainer (or sifter), sift some powdered sugar into the heart shape. Remove the paper and voila! A lovely little heart shape on the top of your special (and delicious!) dessert.