Chocolate Raspberry Brownies with Raspberry Ganache
- 1 box Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie mix
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Raspberry wine for brownies
- 1/2 cup Raspberry wine for Ganache
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry jam, seedless
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips, semi-sweet
- 1/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 small pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease bottom and sides of 8×8 baking dish.
- Melt butter in a microwavable bowl. Set aside.
- In a saute pan, add 1 cup of Raspberry wine and 1 Tbsp. of Raspberry Jelly. Simmer until reduced by more than half (about 1/3 cup). Let cool.
- In mixing bowl, add Brownie mix, butter, raspberry wine/jelly mix, water and egg. Pour into baking dish, and bake for 1 hour.
- While the brownies are baking, it’s time to make the ganache.
- In the same saucepan, add 1 cup Raspberry wine, 1 Tbsp Raspberry jelly and salt. Simmer until it is reduced to about 1/4 of a cup.
- Add 1 cup of Nestle’s chocolate chips and heavy cream. Stir until smooth.
- Pour over brownies and let cool. Eat and enjoy! Repeat as needed…
For a nice valentines day touch, cut a small heart out of a piece of paper. Using the non-paper part of the heart image, place paper over a piece of brownie and using a strainer (or sifter), sift some powdered sugar into the heart shape. Remove the paper and voila! A lovely little heart shape on the top of your special (and delicious!) dessert.