Tasting Room Position
Linganore Winecellars, Maryland’s destination winery, is seeking customer service minded individuals to join our tasting room staff. Do you love wine? Are you great with people? Are you interested in learning more about the wine industry? Then this could be the position for you.
We are currently looking for part time Tasting Room staff to provide fun, memorable service to customers in our tasting room. These positions require weekend availability. Training will be provided to the right applicants. All applicants must be OVER 21. Retirees are welcome and encouraged to apply. We offer competitive compensation as well as a benefit package for full time employees. We are located in Mt. Airy, MD (approximately 4.5 miles from New Market, MD; 25 minutes from Frederick, MD).
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Has or can develop deep knowledge of wines and winemaking processes
- Self-directed and motivated
- Ability to be tactful, diplomatic, and courteous even in stressful situations
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and details simultaneously with maturity and self-confidence
- Ability to speak effectively before diverse groups of customers
- Ability to carry up to 45 lbs (one case of wine)
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
Linganore Winecellars provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, status as a Vietnam era veteran or other covered veteran or any other bases protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.