Brand Ambassador – Part Time
Linganore Winecellars, Maryland’s destination winery, is seeking sales and customer service minded individuals to become Brand Ambassadors for us. Are you great with people? Do you love wine? Are you interested in learning more about the wine industry? Then this could be the position for you.
We are currently looking for part time weekend Brand Ambassadors to provide fun, memorable service at winery and brewery events, off-site events, festivals, and farmer’s markets around the Central Maryland area.
General Brand Awareness/Promotion
- Provide production, tasting notes and pairing information for entire portfolio.
- Promote winery & brewery events, off-site events, festivals and farmers markets.
- Promote winery & brewery’s use of social media, encourage customers’ engagement.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the company history, mission and vision.
- Develop positive customer relations.
- Attend events to maximize full opportunities to promote and sell our brand.
- Follow standard policies, procedures and schedules established by management.
- Maintain materials to fulfill job requirements, i.e., vehicle, smartphone and computer, etc.
Brand Building / Sales and Marketing at Events: Set up, work and tear down events, including but not limited to festivals, farmers markets and other special events.
- Use the event check list to pack supplies for event.
- When required, act as “Manager on duty” and supervise volunteers.
- Apply all brand awareness/ promotion strategies to maximize sales and encourage winery/brewery visits.
- Ring sales using register or Square.
- Break down, pack up and bring back all materials to their designated locations at the winery.
- Complete data wrap-up file for off-site events.
- Wine & beer knowledge a plus.
- Articulate and able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to carry up to 45 lbs (one case of wine)
These positions require weekend availability – day and evening. Must be willing to travel to locations for events. Mileage reimbursement. Training will be provided to the right applicants. All applicants must be OVER 21. Retirees are welcome to apply. We offer competitive compensation as well as a benefit package for full time employees. We are located in Mt. Airy, MD (approximately 4.5 miles from New Market, MD; 25 minutes from Frederick, MD).
For other positions available, please search “Winery Tasting Room Server” and “Winery Event Staff”
Send resume and letter of interest to Jessica@linganorewines.com.